Saturday 13 February 2010

What a Session!


I'd been waiting for these for quite some time and when they came out, WOW! Just WOW! Adam's look is most reminiscent of his Santana performance at the AI finale, which I described as “...looked like a detective in a fabulous Glambert universe where the most serious crimes possible to commit, for which he was head of investigations, were crimes against fashion. Yes, I'd happily commit a fashion crime in order to get arrested by Adam before getting styled...”. This one is less sparkly and more utilitarian though, and I realised that it's rare we get to see Adam performing without a jacket on so we can see his lithe figure. The sound on these is much better than from any of the TV show performances and he's pitch perfect. One thing that I found a little annoying though, was the cameraman's fixation with Lisa. I don't have time at the moment to write about all of these individually, but Soaked - #%*^!!! That voice is truly a marvel.

WWFM


IIHY


Fever


Strut


Soaked


1 comments:

  1. Glad you are blogging again. AOL session is awesome. Soaked is my fav too. Vocals just perfect and those beautiful eyes... Wish I could hear Adam singing live. But camera man...I could wring his neck ...boo... Diana aka adivianna

    ReplyDelete