Saturday 31 October 2009

Happy Halloween!


“The box with the Halloween costumes stayed out all year” - Leila Lambert (Rolling Stone)

Adam Lambert Halloween child vampire with pumpkinAdam Lambert white Glamazonian ice queen Halloween costume

“My favorite holiday is coming! I think i shall rock Halloween as a GLAMPIRE. What are you going to dress up as?” - Adam Lambert (Twitter)

Adam Lambert Halloween vampireAdam Lambert Victorian gothic vampire

“Ah yes.. the only kid in Hebrew school that insisted that Halloween was a High Holy day” - Eber Lambert (Adam's old MySpace)

Adam Lambert blue skin Halloween costume with skullsAdam Lambert green incredible cross-eyed hulk costume

“Adam's favourite thing was a big box of Halloween costumes. Halloween could happen at any time and anywhere during the year for Adam.” - Neil Lambert (E! True Hollywood Story)

What a fantastic Halloween treat we have in being able to party to Adam's new single. Now, who's excited about his costume for today? What's your favourite costume of his?

6 comments:

  1. Do you ever sleep:) love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam Bombed, it's 4:oo am!!! Love the pic. but get some sleep. Sweet dream & happy Halloween.
    ~k65535

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Don't worry, I was in bed at 4:00 - it was a scheduled publish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SleepwalkerAries31 October 2010 at 15:34

    I love this! I always wondered where your Twitter avi came from! I'm having a hard time choosing which one is my favorite... He's so gorgeous and creative in every look. But I'm a vampire and "anything Victorian" lover so I have to choose the Victorian Vampire.

    Thank you for posting this on a Sunday morning since I consider Adam my new religion. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. SleepwalkerAries, that's one of my favourite ever looks of his. I love the effort he puts into these costumes. When he paints his face he looks so mysterious and other-worldy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! He always looks fabulous. Happy Halloween X

    ReplyDelete