Thursday 16 April 2009

Group Stage - Some Kind of Wonderful


I had to wait through a lot of rubbish performances and bitching between contestants before getting to see a little of Adam's performance. I looked forward to seeing him sing and I wasn't disappointed. This was the performance that first revealed to me his incredible vocal capabilities and range. Again, he surprised me by how soulful he sounded and the song really worked for his voice even though I felt there was a slight contradiction between how he looked and the choice of song. You just don't expect a goth rocker to be able to sing like that!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found hour site. It's the very best on Adam. I love the whole song clips along with the judges' comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never saw this! Thanks for taking me back in time....you still do such awesome work and I'll always be grateful to you for being my gateway drug to all things Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idahophoenix, glad you got to see it now! I'd really love to hear some soul on the second album that uses his voice like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 years?? Already?? Somebody told me this is a joke! Time flies so quickly! :S

    ReplyDelete